Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews Interrupted

Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> One matter I am curious about: every time I post to this list I get an
> error message that the same message could not be delivered to a
> different address.  Does anyone know why this happens?

1. people don't unsubscribe

2. the list does not set its envelope sender, but keeps the one of the
   original sender (you)

3. even if it did 2., some fucked-up mailer would bounce to you rather
   than the list.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin