Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews interrupted

Doug Laidlaw wrote:
> I now have a full list in groupinfo, but Knode still can't see it.  I get a
> message "unable to connect: Operation now in progress"  As far as i can see,
> I have configured everything "according to the book"

Please check out http://www.leafnode.org/faq.html#3 ("I cannot connect
to my newsserver") to find out what's wrong. (If you can connect to
your newsserver manually, i.e. by doing "telnet localhost 119", we
might have something that has not been included there.)

Happy holidays,
--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */