Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma8rc5 available

Hi Matthias,

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded leafnode 2.0b8_ma8rc5 to
> http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/

Thanks, I ran «texpire -r» and HEAD is working as expected.

But - there is always a but in my posts ;-):

due to my laziness not reading all the docu twice I had an illegal
filter entry like this:

newsgroups = *
maxlines = 1000
minlines = 2
maxcrosspost = 5
action = kill

When fetchnews comes to this article:

<68660  Re: swsusp for 2.5.1    Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxxx>    Thu, 20
Dec 2001 21:41:47 GMT   <fa.c2djfiv.vkc1ol@xxxxxxxxxx>
<fa.c1tnfav.u481gm@xxxxxxxxxx> 81015    2297    Xref: nextra.at
fa.linux.kernel:68660
killfilter: trying filter for *
maxlines filter: lines is 2297, limit 1000, returned 0

it just hangs at this line.

IMHO the best solution when interpreting the filter file would be, to
warn about rules without action and insert a "kill" into the rule.

TIA
leo