Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma8rc1 available, features & fixes

Hi Matthias,

> "Leopold Toetsch" <lt@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>--with-pcre=/dir

or

> CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/pcre/include" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/pcre/lib" ./configure

Either version is ok, if it is mentioned in INSTALL ;-)

>>>Strange, I also saw config.h not being rebuilt, but cannot currenty
>>>figure why.

> Hum. But you did not explicitly rerun configure in that case?

As I wrote ./config.status ... didn't rebuild config.h, the same with
/configure was ok. But with the proposed change for detecting ipv6,
this isn't necessary any more.

leo