Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma8rc1 available, features & fixes

Leopold Toetsch <lt@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I changed configure to this:

-rc2 will probably look like:

AC_CACHE_CHECK(for IPv6, cf_cv_ipv6, AC_TRY_COMPILE([
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/socket.h>
#include <netinet/in.h>
],[struct sockaddr_in6 *a;
   int b = AF_INET6;
   void *c = &(a->sin6_addr);
   return 0;],[cf_cv_ipv6=yes],[cf_cv_ipv6=no])
)

> BTW on SuSE 7.0 configure/make run's fine.

On 7.3, it was also fine, so I didn't notice. I don't have boxen older
than SuSE 7.0 around. I might check if my old 486SX25 still has some
older SuSE stuff on it, haven't used it for a year ;-)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin