Re: [leafnode-list] Difficulty posting.

Problem solved (I think.)  Permissions are O.K.

I was queuing messages instead of sending them.  This is what I did before
leafnode, since I don't have a permanent Internet connection.  It suddenly
"clicked" that I had to send them to the leafnode server, not to the
"upstream" news server.  I used "send" on a test message and it went straight
to /var/spool/news/out.going/ .   The next step is to see if it actually
goes, but there seems to be no reason why not.

BTW, this is the first time that I have struck the "s" permission.  The chmod
command doesn't recognize it.

Doug.