[leafnode-list] Another Suggestion for 2.x

One other change that I would like to see in 2.x, if it is not already
planned is to alter fetchnews such that once a group has been downloaded it
is available to view while fetchnews gets the next group(s).

At the moment my fetchnews can take up to one hour to run (lots of groups).
I run fetchnews every fifteen minutes (it doesn't always take an hour, it
depends on binaries). It only takes three or four minutes to download most
groups, but at the moment I have to wait up to one one hour before I can
read anything.

It would be great if I could read each group once it had finished being
downloaded. Sometimes I kill the fetchnews process restart it manually so
that I can read what has already been downloaded :)

Cheers,

Ben