Re: [leafnode-list] Will 2.x address these issues

Folks,

I'm seeking "richer" documentation about leafnode filterfile, beyond that as
described in the README, e.g. that below  about the "deny all" and "add
selected" is not there... where can I find richer documentation or rich
examples of fileterfiles?

thanks,
rms