RE: [leafnode-list] Will 2.x address these issues?

What about just setting up a cronjob to e-mail you a ls listing of
/var/spool/news/interesting.groups weekly?

If any of them open up a porno group, it's going to create a file in
there and your going to see it.

Let me tell you one other thing about blocking to keep in mind, the
people that like posting porno have a vested interest in getting around
blocks - which is why there's so many variations of the established
porno groups. :-(  I mean, what blocking can you set up that's going to
stop a new newgroup created with the name of alt.chike.doit.to.me.good.baby?

Ted