[leafnode-list] Posting/fetching question

I'm running 1.9.18 on a RH6.1 system.

Currently, my local news server is quite slow.  I've got several people
who will give me download access to their news servers, but won't allow
posting.  Is it possible to configure leafnode to fetch from one server
but post to another?  Posting to my local server is not a problem - that's
fast enough for me.

Thanks for any assistance.

-------Patrick M Geahan------pmgeahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:3784715-----
Quote of the Week: "Jesus Christ on a dance floor:  "Help!  I've risen but
I can't get down!"" - Delain