[leafnode-list] Trouble installing leafnode (rpm)

Hi all,

I am installing leafnode on a new Mandrake Linux system.

When I try to install the rpm (version 1.9.19), I get the following error
message:

error: failed dependencies:
	inn conflicts with leafnode-1.9.19-1mdk

I am not sure how to uninstall inn, because I didn't install it (it was
installed as part of the standard installation).

Please can someone let me know what I need to do to install leafnode? (If I
need to uninstall inn, please can you give me an idea of how to do this?)

Many thanks,

Ben