Re: [leafnode-list] Generating Message-IDs

Hi!

> Therefore, I added an option create_msg_id in the config file and
> changed some source files. Work has to be done on other files, too.

This has been discussed is before and is _*STRONGLY*_ deprecated
for a number of reasons. E.g. generating dups when using multiple
servers and it simply doesn't work with 2.x versions that can
handle local groups.

> BTW: Can someone give me the RFC number where commands to newsservers
> like POST are discussed?

RFC 977, RFC 2980

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: