[leafnode-list] Generating Message-IDs

Hello folks,

as we all know, leafnode generates Msg-IDs like
1245.8.9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This can create non-valid IDs if my-hostname.my-domain is no FQDN.
Therefore, I added an option create_msg_id in the config file and
changed some source files. Work has to be done on other files, too.

these are:
- leafnode.h
- configutil.c
- nntpd.c

If create_msg_id is 0, leafnode won't generate a Msg-ID. It will
let the newsserver where the message is posted on do that.

I'm now working on postarticles() in the file fetchnews.c, where the
program checks if the article to post has an ID. This function must
also be updated as fetchnews doesn't post articled without ID(I hope
I got that right. Correct me if I'm wrong).

If my work is done, I would send it to you.

BTW: Can someone give me the RFC number where commands to newsservers
like POST are discussed?

bye,
Stefan