[leafnode-list] Leafnode and Pine?

	I've recently started using leafnode as my news-gathering engine
so I can read my news locally. I'm running Pine 4.41. When I'm reading
news via Pine, I periodically get the message [MAIL FOLDER
"comp.mail.pine" CLOSED DUE TO ACCESS ERROR] where comp.mail.pine can be
any newsgroup I'm subscribed to. I then have to leave the newsgroup I'm
in, go back to the folder menu, re-open my NNTP connection on anther group
and then go back to the group I was in originally. I've tested several
newsreaders and have discovered that this problem seems particular to the
Pine/Leafnode configuration. Pine has no problems opening and maintaining
remote NNTP connections. I've also noticed that this happens when I'm in a
newsgroup, Leafnode does a fetchnews run while I'm in a newsgroup. This
seems to be what is causing to NNTP connection to close. Any thoughts or
suggestions to alleviate this would be greatly appreciated.

--
John Perry perry@xxxxxxxxxx PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome!
 http://www.jpunix.com