[leafnode-list] Running two news-servers on one machine (newbie-ish)

Hi all,

I am looking into a way of running two news servers (on different ports) at
the same time on one Linux machine.

Basically I currently use two external news-servers.

I currently run leafnode to download the news from one server and the other
news server is accessed in "realtime".

I would like to be able to download the news from both servers, but to be
able to access them (on my local network) separately - i.e. I would connect
to one copy of leafnode running the first news server via port 119 and the
other by another port, thus allowing the connected machines to access both
feeds.

What I would like to know is how to do this :)
Are there any (preferably leafnode specific) howto's or guides for this?

If not, can anyone tell me how to go about doing it please :) I am familiar
with Linux and with programming ...

Many thanks,

Ben