Re: [leafnode-list] /etc/leafnode/config problems with ma8

Matthias Andree <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Please do NOT edit the copy of the file you send, to weed out passwords,
> rather use
>
>     grep -v pass </etc/leafnode/config >/tmp/config-without-passwords
>
> then gzip (or bzip2 or compress or lzop) and mail me the resulting file
> privately (not to the list).

I have since received his config, but could not reproduce this. Is
anybody else having similar problems; a config file not being accepted
after a leafnode update, particularly on Mandrake?

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin