Re: [leafnode-list] newsq only as root?

Hi Matthias!

Matthias Andree schrieb am Freitag, dem 04. Januar 2002:

[newsq only as root]

> "Works for me."

Shame on me.
I achieved to make myself a fool quite professionel. :-)

An old newsq was in /usr/local/bin which was in $PATH before /usr/bin.
I changed PATH so that all "local" entries come last and deleted all old
leafnode files.

So the bug was in my brain. :-)

Another question, I hope I am not _that_ successful again:

newsq does print all pending articles, at least their "From", "Newsgroups"
and "Subject" Header lines. Does it make any sense that one cannot dive into
the spool-directory as normal user if one can see in which groups and to
which topics the other users on the system post?

Is leafnode able to remember which user did post a news article until it is
sent?

Greetings,
Stefan