Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Leafnode - ready to give up.

It didn't work! I tried adding the line, rebooting in good old Windows style
and recompiling leafnode.  The result was the same.  I turned on "debugmode"
but I don't think that it got as far as writing anything to the logfile.

Doug,

Quoting laidlaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: