Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Leafnode - ready to give up.

Sorry.  Yes I did, but not immediately,  This is mentioned in the
documentation somewhere.  It had no effect, so I thought that something might
need to be restarted.  I tried uninstalling pcre, since 2.0b8 doesn't seem to
need it, but "make uninstall" didn't work.  I could delete the libraries, but
that sounds like the wrong way out.

Doug.