[leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma9rc2 creates article files with mode 0600

It seems that since 2.0b8_ma8 or even before, leafnode(fetchnews) uses
mkstemp() to create article files. On systems with glibc 2.0.7 and newer,
the resulting file will be mode 0600.

I cannot readily see a reason why article files should be
world-unreadable. I, for one, would like to be able to grep the spool
every now and then without su-ing to the news spool owner (for me, this
is one of the main reason to use leafnode in the first place).

I'd suggest to introduce a constant
  #define ARTICLE_MODE 0664
(similar to MKDIR_MODE) in leafnode.h, and a chmod() either after the
mkstemp() or after the link in message.id or the one in the spool
directoy(ies) is made.

 - Andi