Re: [leafnode-list] /etc/leafnode/config problems with ma8

Robert <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've found the problem here, but am none the wiser as to what caused it
> My configparam_data.c was as follows:
> /* file generated from config.table, do not edit! */
>
> #include "configparam.h"
> #include "config_defs.h"
>
> const struct configparam configparam[] = {
> };
>
> const int count_configparam = sizeof(configparam) / sizeof(configparam[0]);
>

> Hence the problems in recognising keywords(!)
> I deleted b_sortnl, regenerated that and then configparam_data.c and it's ok
> - just get the expected errors with the group file format, will try
> installing when my ISP is working properly again - or maybe even
> installing a newer version

Ah. There we go. Can you recall if the original build reported troubles
as to b_sortnl, for example, that ./b_sortnl could not link against
PCRE? If so, I might need to rewrite the Makefile to prevent this kind
of problem.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin