[leafnode-list] News mail2news version

Hello!

I just released a new version of the little mail2news program for
leafnode I maintain. This is a bugfix only version, that fixes a
buffer overflow and a problem with the address parser. Both were
reported by Mike Castle.

The new version is available from

http://cip.physik.uni-bonn.de/~dietrich/src/mail2news-0.11.3.tar.gz

I also took the time to update the leafnode mail2news Howto at

http://cip.physik.uni-bonn.de/~dietrich/ln_m2n.html

to reflect the recent changes in the handling of moderated
groups.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: