[leafnode-list] Which Version of Leafnode

I sent the following message a few days ago, but never saw any

I am currently running Leafnode version 1.9.18 with no problems
whatsoever.  But, since I always like to be on the cutting edge, I was
thinking of switching to the 2.0beta.  I just noticed that Matthias
released a new MA version.  But, I also don't want to mess up my news
spool or lose any news.  Should I go ahead and try out the 2.0beta from
Matthias, or should I wait until the 2.0 series gets out of beta?

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)