[leafnode-list] Problems with texpire (2.0b8_ma8rc8)

Hi all,

I am having a problem with texpire. When I try to run it, I get the
following message:

erased stale pid 6701 host firewall.bensdomain lockfile
/var/lock/news/fetchnews.lck
reading /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo and /etc/leafnode/local.groups
texpire 2.0b8_ma8rc8: check mtime and atime
Checking if there are local posts sitting in the queue...
found 0 articles in in.coming.
realloc(0) failed: reallocating overview array

I realise that I am not running the latest version of leafnode and I am
happy to upgrade if this is a known issue and has been fixed, but if not, I
would prefer to stick with what I have because it has been running
beautifully since I installed it just after it was released.

Cheers,

Ben