[leafnode-list] Resources for slrn + leafnode

Hi !

I'm trying to find onto the web how to make slrn and leafnode work
together without success. I've found many pointers about this subject
but couldn't find exactly what I am looking for.

In fact I don't know how to expire messages within leafnode. I don't
really know wether it is the slrn role or the leafnode job.

Any good pointers about expiring messages would be highly appreciated as
I'm searching for a while now.

Thanx.

N.B : do not pay attention at my poor english please.
--
Real computer scientists don't comment their code.  The identifiers are
so long they can't afford the disk space.