Re: [leafnode-list] Server refuses connection

Fine Matthias. I reinstalled leafnode and that problem went away.  Now I have
the one about fetchnews saying that all the messages are already there.  I
have come to the conclusion that it is my system, and I won't post any more
messages until I get a new one.  One problem that someone else seems to have
is that there is logging to /var/log/news/info (the already set up log file)
irrespective of whether "debugmode" is turned on or not.

Regards,

Doug.