Re: [leafnode-list] Server refuses connection

Doug Laidlaw schrieb am Dienstag, den 29. Januar 2002:

> Fine Matthias. I reinstalled leafnode and that problem went away.  Now I have
> the one about fetchnews saying that all the messages are already there.  I

That's ok, because it does not have correct "last group seen" numbers in
its /var/spool/news/leaf.node/SERVER.NAME files, but it figures it does
not need download anything and just updates the files, so on the next
run, you're getting "no new articles" or some such.

> messages until I get a new one.  One problem that someone else seems to have
> is that there is logging to /var/log/news/info (the already set up log file)
> irrespective of whether "debugmode" is turned on or not.

Yup, I put this in my TODO already and will look into this.

Thanks,
Matthias