Re: [leafnode-list] Missing filter file causes segfault, and other issues

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> John Carlyle-Clarke wrote:
> >
> > A final question I have:  is it possible to make news in local groups never
> > expire?
>
> see config.example.  groupexpire = local.group 30000 should do for this
> life ;)

argh.  Not good.  30000 days overflows 32-bit signed long when
multiplied by SECONDS_PER_DAY, so if your system has 32 bit longs don't
do that.  But I guess 24000 should work fine for most uses, given that
it's about 68 years.

HTH Ralf