Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode 2.0b8_ma9 on MacOS X 10.1.2?

On Tue 29 Jan 2002 01:26 +0100 Ralf Wildenhues <wildenhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> definition.  work around:  configure without IPV6 if possible.

Did that, and ...

>> /usr/bin/ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _mergesort
>> liblnutil.a(mergesort.o) definition of _mergesort in section
>> (__TEXT,__text) /usr/lib/libSystem.dylib(merge.o) definition of
>> _mergesort
>
> You could just ignore that for now.  Maybe leafnode could use the system
> mergesort if present.

.. ignored that.

Result? Leafnode compiled and apparently working. At least the first
fetchnews finished ok, and the first texpire is running as I type. It just
takes a while with a 600 MB spool on a PowerBook :)

--

        Jari Lehtonen
        Unix & Network Services