Re: [leafnode-list] local groups and binaries

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 10:23:22PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > Nobody reads bug reports for b8 anymore. I wish Cornelius would
> > remove his beta version from the server and set a pointer to
>
> I have considered asking Cornelius to do so, but I don't think my *_ma
> version is stable enough -- maybe 2.0b8_ma10 will be, I'm about to drop

The problem is not stability. Everybody who uses any b8 version
knows it's beta. The problem is that people report bugs for a
software whose development stopped. There obviously many people
who are willing to beta test leafnode-2.0. They should able to
find current code, not code that is over a year old and has a
large number of known and already fixed bugs.

BTW no need to Cc me. I read the list.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: