Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma10pre2 available

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 01:27:14PM -0800, Jeff Grossman wrote:
> What is the opinion of this list and Matthias regarding the maxxprex
> versions?  I am currently using 2.0b8ma9 with great success.  Are the pre
> versions pretty stable also, or should I wait until they are out of the pre
> stages?

That depends on what you expect. Most of the preX work fine most
of the time. I consider them to be alpha software. If you're able
to read and fix code they are ok for you. If not, you will be
happy most of the time, but sometimes not.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: