[leafnode-list] Various stuff

This mail concerns two things.

First of all, you will have noticed that I currently don't have
any time to work on leafnode development. I therefore would like
to suggest that Matthias' ma tree becomes the main leafnode development
tree to avoid further confusion. If Matthias doesn't mind, I would
have no problems hosting his code here, but he may prefer something
like sourceforge (I have not asked him), due to the availability
of CVS etc.

Concerning the mailing list, I hope to switch my system from SuSE
6.3 (which is not supported by SuSE anymore) to something Debianish
in the near future. This would also involve swapping the mailing
list software. If you can bear with me for the time being, it's
fine.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */