Re: [leafnode-list] Mailing List

Jeff Grossman schrieb am Montag, den 04. Februar 2002:

> I would use Mailman.  I had it configured on my server once, but have
> since deleted it.  Not a problem to get it going again.

For Mailman, I'd rather go for sourceforge.net. Not that I don't trust
you, but I don't trust Mailman, so I'd rather have someone else support
that unfortunate piece of software that does not get its security
incidents documented. Also, a mailing list software that uses VERP would
be highly recommended, so it'd probably be ezmlm-idx + Postfix what I'd
recommend.