Re: [leafnode-list] Logging Question

Okay, I sort of stand corrected.  I just looked at my syslog.conf file and I
had it set the news.*.  I have never changed that setting.  How come it
changed?  News.* worked fine with version 1.9.x and then it would log more
if I actually set debug in the Leafnode config file.  Did you change the way
logging words in Leafnode now, where it always displays debug information?

Thanks,
Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)