Re: [leafnode-list] Logging Question

Yes, it appears I had it set as news.* in my syslog.conf.  My main question
now is what changed between 1.9.x to the 2.0b8 series?  I never changed the
syslog.conf file between the two versions of Leafnode.  I was under the
impression you had to turn on debug in the Leafnode config file to get any
debug logging out of Leafnode.  Now, it appears that is not the case.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)