Re: [leafnode-list] 2.08b: Unknown reply to XOVER command

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Stroller wrote:

> Unfortunately, make fails on my system. I don't know if this is because I
> don't have automake installed..?
>
> Session log, copied & pasted from the terminal is at:
> http://212.104.155.155/leafnode.list/compilation.txt

I suspect that you are using a very old versions of the PCRE library.

In the very very early days of PCRE (before its author realized that it
would be so generally useful) its interface was very specific to the
system it was developed for (exim).  Old leafnode seems to use the very
outdated (and otherwise short lived) version of pcre.  But current
leafnode does work with the new one.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/