Re: [leafnode-list] 2.08b: Unknown reply to XOVER command

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Matthias Andree wrote:

> > It's the version of prce on Mr Andree's homepage. I'm pretty sure I
> > installed it as described in the Leafnode README.

In that case my guess was wrong.

> That's strange. I'm compiling against PCRE-3.5 here, but I haven't seen
> that the API changed in 3.9. I will go figure.

It hasn't.  It changed somewhere in the in the leafnode-1.* days.

So I thought that he had an extremely old version of PCRE.  But I was just
guessing from is compile logs.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/