Re: [leafnode-list] Various stuff

Thus spoke Cornelius Krasel (krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> [...] time to work on leafnode development. I therefore would like
> to suggest that Matthias' ma tree becomes the main leafnode development
> tree to avoid further confusion. [...]

Seems like a reasonable thing to do!  :-)

(I will soon switch from leafnode 1.9 to 2.0b at home and try
Tatoku Ogaito/Jörg Ditrich's really promising mail2news to "ease
the burden" on my mailbox.)

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards     |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway       /,`--''        \-,,__,'/