Re: [leafnode-list] 2.08b: Unknown reply to XOVER command

Stroller <stroller@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> It's at http://212.104.155.155/leafnode.list/config.log
>
> Thanks. I just *know* I've done something stupid.

Well, config.log reveals:

|configure:5060: checking for new pcre_exec API
|configure:5087: gcc -c -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include  conftest.c >&5
|configure: In function `main':
|configure:5080: warning: passing arg 6 of `pcre_exec' makes integer from pointer without a cast
|configure:5080: warning: passing arg 7 of `pcre_exec' makes pointer from integer without a cast
|configure:5080: too few arguments to function `pcre_exec'
|configure:5090: $? = 1
|configure: failed program was:
|
|[...]
|
|configure:5107: result: yes

that configure has found that your PCRE has the old API (ll. 5080,
5090), but it still claims (l. 5107) that it's the new API. That's
likely to be a bug in the ./configure stuff.

Could you -- just to be sure -- look where your pcre.h is and it's only
one? Look into /usr/include and /usr/local/include, and check for pcre.h
please. Same for /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib for libpcre.so* and
libpcre.a.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin