[leafnode-list] Another Logging Question

Okay, one more logging question.  This time it is in regards to texpire.
I am currently running it with a -vv command line, and all I get in my
cron e-mail is how many articles were deleted.  It used to tell me each
newsgroup and the number deleted and the total number of articles.  I
noticed this information is logged in news.log.  Here is an example:

Feb 10 03:02:54 apple texpire[3214]: comp.dcom.xdsl: 153 articles
deleted, 3646
Kept

How do I get this information in my cron e-mail?

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)