[leafnode-list] intermediate snapshot diff

Hi,

Jörg Dietrich sent a bug fix for leafnode 2.0b8_ma10pre3 which I don't
want to withhold; the fix lets mode or description changes from
local.groups propagate into the groupinfo.

As I won't have much time for the next days, I made a diff from 10pre3
to my current version and uploaded it to
http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/beta/ - the file name is
"patch-10pre3-to-20020216-1.diff.gz". This patch will be part of
leafnode 2.0b8_ma10pre4.

Thanks to Jörg.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin