Re: [leafnode-list] Time Out

Jeffrey Goldberg <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Joe MacDonald wrote:
>
>> Any chance this could be a configuration-file option?  Or at least a
>> compile-time option?  I'd really like to set my timeout value to
>> something higher than the current value.
>
> Me, too.
>
> I've taken to just editing the the hard-coded time-out myself each time I
> compile a new version.

What's the problem with the timeout? Tin bugs that let it forget to
flush its buffer when reconnecting? File them with the tin developers if
persistent in the latest 1.5.x.

---------------   NOTE: Mail to my @stud[server].uni-dortmund.de addresses has
not reached me from 2002-01-15 to --02-20 by mistake of a sysadmin, but no mail
was lost. I will answer your mail, please apologize the deferral.