Re: [leafnode-list] 2.0 beta and mail2news.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 06:57:39PM +0100, Arne Hanssen wrote:
> (But I suspect I'm loosing messages from mail2news - last run gave
> me 3 messages from ISP and only 1 showing up in my local.*-groups.
> But that's not leafnodes problem, I guess!)

That would be very bad. Have a look in /var/tmp for mn_numbers
directories. There you should find the mails, the converted files
and a files containing error messages. Please send me a detailed
report if this is not due to a misconfiguration.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: