Re: [leafnode-list] Time Out

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002, Matthias Andree wrote:

> So is PINE also in the list of applications that choke on the 400 line
> that leafnode sends before the disconnect?

Possibly.  I've not experienced the problem myself, but it was discussed
on comp.mail.pine and people were advised (a) change pine's "stat" time
configuration to less than 2 minutes and/or (b) change leafnode's timeout.

Because so many pine users were having so many problems with leafnode,
there were so many patches to pine or leafnode floating around the people
just got into the habit of applying all of them.

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg                            http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/