[leafnode-list] Fetchnews: maxnews will not accept value greater than 20000

No matter what value I try to set "maxfetch" in /etc/leafnode/config to,
it will never become more than 20000 internally.  Setting it to a lower
value works as expected.  I am using 1.9.19.

Where this kills me is that I use NewsPlex.  It can be told to retrieve
large articles at a later time, which can speed things up quite a bit
since it will retrieve them in parallel.  The articles are stored in a
pseudo group "async" and are then picked up the next time fetchnews is
run.

The problem is that NewsPlex is very liberal with the numbers it assigns
to the articles.  Recently I had about 2500 articles to retrieve, but
their number span made it look like about 200,000 articles were there.  I
had to run fetchnews, then fiddle with files on both machines and run
fetchnews again, and again, and again...

Being able to set maxfetch to a much higher value would make life much
easier.  Even better being would be the ability to set it to infinity.
("maxfetfch = 0"?)

Thanks,
Michael O'Quinn