Re: [leafnode-list] Antwort: news not read?

DJockheck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using leafnode 1.9.19 on Suse Linux 6.3. Now I saw, that some groups
> get lost in /var/spool/news/interesting-groups although they are read by a
> outlook-express-user. So these files were not touched. What can be the
> reason for this problem?

Anything.

1. try to set debugmode as written in the README file to obtain some
   debug logging

2. drop SuSE Linux 6.3 and update, SuSE do not support their 6.3 release
   any more, so no security fixes.

GPG encrypted mail welcome, unless it's unsolicited commercial email.