Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.20.rc3

Alessio Bragadini <alessio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 19:59, Matthias Andree wrote:
>
>> Please test this one hard, especially on less common operating systems,
>> and please watch the posting process of fetchnews closely.
>
> On Digital Unix/Compaq Tru64, it builds fine, fetchnews downloads fine,
> but every posting aborts on the client side with 'Formatting errors,
> article not posted'.
>
> Any idea?

I hosed nntpd.c for rc3 while quickly fixing some "return value ignored"
complaints that splint gave me.

I have some lines like these:

    if (write( out, "\r\n", 2 )) err=1;

that should read:

    if (write( out, "\r\n", 2 ) != 2) err=1;

rc4 will fix this and be released pretty soon.

Thank you for reporting all this.

GPG encrypted mail welcome, unless it's unsolicited commercial email.