[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] leafnode 1.9.20.rc5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I uploaded leafnode 1.9.20.rc5 to http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/
We're getting closer to a release, so please test this one thoroghly. I
got only one report about the broken delaybody code, which looks like
that feature can be dropped from leafnode 2.
2002-03-05 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
=== release 1.9.20.rc5 ===
* TODO: Update.
* Makefile.am: Remove /dist from find in disk-hook to fix "make
dist" troubles when WITH_PCRE=no (for RPM).
* nntpd.c: fopenart(): Unify "STAT n" and "STAT" (with implicit
current article pointer) handling (also for ARTICLE/BODY/HEAD) to
fix inconsistencies reported by Ralf Wildenhues. Further tuning
may be required should bogus pseudoarticles show up. doarticle():
drop printf(...) in header/body copy loops, use fputs(..., stdout)
instead for efficiency.
* nntpd.c: Fix two strdup that didn't check their return value; we
have a new xstrdup function that does that. Found by Ralf
Wildenhues. Fix delaybody. Since 1.9.19.ma4, this had been broken
and would never deliver a body with BODY or ARTICLE. Found by Ralf
* nntpd.c: Fix NEWGROUPS "GMT" inverse logic bug which used
local->GMT compensation when the keyword GMT was NOT in place. The
bug has been introduced in 1.9.20.rc3 and was discovered by Ralf
2002-03-01 Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>
* TODO: Update.
* fetchnews.c: Merge Ralf Wildenhues' patch to fix atoi to strtol.
* configure.in: Bump version to 1.9.20.rc5.
* Makefile.am: Prune CVS directories from tarball. Reported by
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Weitere Infos: siehe http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- mailing list for leafnode
To unsubscribe, send mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject to the list