Re: [leafnode-list] release candidate to leafnode 1.9.20

Matthias Andree <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm currently uploading leafnode 1.9.20.rc7, the hopefully last release
> candidate for leafnode 1.9.20.
>
> As home.pages.de is currently down, I set up another redirector that
> points to the current leafnode release candidates,
> http://leafnode.home.dhs.org/

And when you test it, please let me know your operating system, its
version, the computer's processor type (such as "NetBSD-1.5.2 on MIPS
R10000 CPU" -- not sure if it works, you'll tell me), and whether you
had success or what went wrong. The list of systems will be appended to
leafnode's README along with the date and your name, unless you tell me
not to publish your name.