Re: [leafnode-list] texpire isn't working

I am having the opposite problem - that articles are removed from
/var/spool/news when the Knode session in which they were read is closed at
the latest.  I also am using the Resiser FS now.  I am running Mandrake 81
with Kernel 2.4.8.    I am currently using Leafnode version1.9.20.rc6.

Doug.